ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In some cases parties are not interested in physically participating in dispute resolution proceedings for various reasons. Some of the reasons why parties may be not interested in physical participation in dispute resolution may include, inter alia:
- Parties may be located in different countries or in locations very far from one another even when within the same country.
- Parties may want not to spend their full days at dispute resolution mechanisms which may adversely affect their business.
- Certain parties may feel more comfortable in online environment as compared to them being physically present in certain locations.
- Parties may prefer not meeting the opposite party face-to-face.
Taking into account the concerns above, our company also renders online services. Clients may use our services in the following manner without physically visiting our office:
(i) Online Mediation. Our Company offers online mediation services through email correspondence or Skype conference calls. Clients may try to solve their problems with our help without having to meet the opposite party in person.
(ii) International Online Arbitration of Small Claims. In cases of disputes about small transactions it may be not reasonable for parties to apply to full-scale arbitration due to the costs and length of proceedings. Therefore, in case of such small disputes parties may prefer to apply to online international arbitration. Provided that parties have authorized arbitration in writing, our company may render online arbitration services. In arbitration, parties appoint their arbitrator (from the list provided by our Company), electronically submit their claims and responses to claims, if necessary arbitrator holds one arbitration hearing and adopts an arbitral award. You can have such award recognized and enforced in around 150 states.
If you meet any of the following criteria, you can use our online arbitration services:
- the parties to an arbitration agreement have, at the time of the conclusion of that agreement, their places of business in different States; or
- the parties have their places of business in a state other than the Republic of Azerbaijan; or
- any place where a substantial part of the obligations of the commercial relationship is to be performed or the place with which the subject-matter of the dispute is most closely connected.
(iii) Online Neutral Evaluation. Parties may submit documents explaining their position and evidence to us by email and our experts may perform early evaluation of the case and provide you with their conclusion about potential court perspective of the case.
(iv) Corporate Conflict Coaching. Many disputes may arise among corporate employees and officers. Such disputes in addition with impeding normal workflow may also cause material damage to companies. In order to avoid or resolve such disputes our company renders online consulting services to company managers and officers.
In case you have any questions or need clarifications concerning any of the above issues, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org